What is it called when you ask a question that has no answer?
A rhetorical question is one for which the questioner does not expect a direct answer: in many cases it may be intended to start a discourse, or as a means of displaying or emphasize the speaker’s or author’s opinion on a topic.
What questions can I ask instead of any question?
A Better Solution To “Do You Have Any Questions?”
- Say something like, “You know, one of the questions I’m asked a lot is…” and answer it yourself.
- Ask an audience member a specific question, such as, “I spoke about Subject X earlier. What did you think about that?”
- Use an icebreaker.
Which site is best for answering questions?
- Answers.com. Questions and answers by Answers.com.
- Ask a Librarian. Online reference service from the Library of Congress.
- Brainly. Post questions a community of millions of students and teachers.
- Chegg Study. Active community providing online tutoring and answers to academic questions.
Can a question have no answer?
A rhetorical question is a question someone asks without expecting an answer. The question might not have an answer, or it might have an obvious answer. Well, sometimes these questions are asked to punch up a point. If the answer is glaringly obvious, it will make that answer stand out.
How do I ask any question?
Always say ‘Yes,’ when an interviewer asks if you have questions. Surprisingly, the most common answer to the interview question, “Do you have any questions?” is no. Not only is this the wrong answer, but it’s also a missed opportunity to find out information about the company.
How do you ask do you have any questions?
How to Prepare an Answer to “Do You Have Any Questions For Me?”
- Focus on your future role. Ask questions about your (possible) future role in the company.
- Ask (business-related) personal questions.
- Be prepared with several questions.
- Research the company.
- Practice beforehand.
What site can answer any question?
List of the 20 Best Question and Answer Sites
- Answers.Com. 109400000. Answers.Com the #1 Most Popular Question and Answer Website.
- StackExchange.Com. 76200000.
- Quora.Com. 54100000.
- Ask.Fm. 50200000.
- Superuser.Com. 16100000.
- Researchgate.Net. 13700000.
- Informationvine.Com. 12200000.
- Howstuffworks.Com. 10700000.
Where can I ask an anonymous question?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
What kind of questions do you ask in a QA interview?
Software quality assurance engineers monitor and assure the quality of software engineering methods and processes. While a QA position covers a lot of information, there are common questions interviewers might ask to find out how much you understand.
Which is the best website for asking questions?
Another website, StackOverflow, follows the same format but is specifically for developers. People ask questions, others vote on the answers, and the top is answer is featured.
Do you have to be fluent in QA tester questions?
The bottom line is, if you are attending an interview, you have to know these questions and answers by heart, must be very fluent in answering these questions. Before you attend the interview, your goal should be to be fluent on what you are going to say in the interview. Practice in front of the mirror, loud and clear (talk to yourself).
How to prepare for a quality assurance interview?
Planning for your interview is important, but preparing answers ahead of time is vital when discussing a technical job like a quality assurance engineer. Considering your answers to these potential questions in advance can help set yourself apart from other applicants.